Timeline Feature

ceafranz

24 Apr, 2018 12:29 PM

I am a writer and I track my progress on projects. I would like to be able to print out a timeline in some sort of picture view (not necessarily the right wording, so let me explain further). A diagram of a graph-like progress going horizontally across the page for a specific period, say a year with the date showing and title. I see the graph on screen but don't see how to print anything? Maybe it can and I need directions, I just couldn't find anything fooling around with this, that, and other. If possible, please provide how-to.

If not available, is this something for the future upgrade. This is very important to me.

Another question: I have a list of items in my timeline but with various categories. How can I print out what's just in the timeline list without having to print individual (very time consuming)? Do I need to make a category called "Timeline" and do that?

Thank you for your help. I have a lot of people who follow me in my nonfiction writing classes and online who would also like to be able to do this as well. The graph is very important. I understand it would need to be limited to say a month time period or something of that in order to keep it printable. This I understand. I love this software. Have been using it for the last 10+ years and would like to keep using it and not have to find another to begin and use this instead.

If you have any other ideas on how I can use this, please help in any way.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac