How to FULLY Uninstall LifeJournal
BEWARE this will delete your journal entries!
HOW TO FULLY UNINSTALL LifeJournal 3 and any of the specialized
programs from your computer. (BEWARE! THIS WILL DELETE YOUR
LIFE JOURNAL3 ENTRIES, TOO.)
A. Go to Start>Program Files>LifeJournal3>Uninstall.
B. Then, using Windows Explorer, delete the LJ3 directory (C:\Program Files\LifeJournal3).
C. Next, go to My Documents>LifeJournal and delete that folder.
IF YOU DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOUR JOURNAL ENTRIES for LJ3, back up your journal first and save the data files, [YourName].ljd and [YourName].lja.
- Is there Help documentation for LifeJournal Online?
- Do you have a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page for LifeJournal Online?
- Is there any help documentation for LifeJournal Online by features?
- Do LifeJournal Online and LIfeJournal for Windows sync?
- What is the best bookmark to log in to my LifeJournal Online account?
- View all